You have no items in your shopping cart.
In Excellent Cosmetic and working condition!
- Power Requirements: The model numbers with the last three digits “110” operate on 120 Volts AC. Model numbers with the last three digits “220” operate on 220-240 Volts AC. The power supply is single phase, 50 or 60 Hertz and 4 Watts.
- All units are supplied with a molded 3 conductor grounded plug.
- Motor Characteristics: The LABQUAKE shaker may sometimes stop and reverse at any point without the tray or bar hitting its stop. This effect is inherent in the motor that drives the unit and is not a malfunction.
- Motor Speed: 8 rpm
- Weight Capacity: Total load should not exceed 800 grams.
- Materials Double-deck Trays: Aluminum Mats: Vinyl Clips: Stainless Steel Clip Bar: Aluminum Lock Nut: Delrin Thumbscrew: Delrin Reversal Control Bar: Stainless Steel Clip Retainer: Stainless Steel
- Environmental Conditions Operating: 0°C - 65°C; 20% - 80% relative humidity, non-condensing. Installation Category II (over-voltage) in accordance with IEC 664. Pollution Degree 2 in accordance with IEC 664. Altitude limit: 2,000 meters. Storage: -25°C - 65°C; 10% to 85% relative humidity