You have no items in your shopping cart.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Basic operation and testing of various Biotech Equipment.
- Basic repairs and trouble shoots electronic, pneumatic, electro-mechanical and mechanical equipment.
- Conducts incoming inspections of new equipment, tests repair if needed and photo document for listing.
- Equipment Software installation and upgrade
- Work with and coordinate external laboratory equipment technicians.
Skills and abilities:
- Demonstrated proficiency in the operation, maintenance and troubleshot of biotech laboratory equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills person, who keeps high level and safe working Environment
- In depth knowledge of biotech laboratory equipment.
- Managerial skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Previous work experience in operating various equipment in biotech labs.
- Previous work experience calibrating or maintaining biotech laboratory equipment
- Previous work experience in one of the leading companies supplying laboratory equipment -- a plus
- Previous work experience working with biotech laboratory equipment vendors (parts, customer support, troubleshooting etc.)
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements via email to: email@example.com|||Kathmandu|||||||||hETWW6MI9q0Du3I~|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false