You have no items in your shopping cart.
The new A2O® Advanced Automated Osmometer from Advanced Instruments is a fully automated, multi sample osmometer that incorporates over 50 years of applied technology experience in the field of freezing point osmometry. The A2O combines a functional design, exceptional analytical performance, and an intuitive software control package that is both powerful and elegantly simple to operate. Every aspect of the A2O has been intelligently engineered to fully automate osmolality testing with ease and simplicity. It is ideally suited for today's busy laboratories, which are being asked to achieve more results faster- yet with fewer resources.
- Sample test volume: 100μL
- Aspirated Sample volume: 150μL
- Sample capacity: 20 sample carousel
- Test time: Less than 3 minutes
- Sample throughput: can process 20 samples in less than 1 hour
- Calibration: low: 0 to 2000 mOsm/kg H2O; full: 0 to 4000 mOsm/kg H2O
- Calibrated: 3-point Calibrated for low range; 4-point for full range
- Communication: Onbord printer, 10/100Mbps Ethernet, 4 USB 1.0/1.1/2.0 integrated bar code scanner
- Accuracy: 0 to 400 mOsm/kg H2O: mean value ≤ 2 mOsm/kg H2O from nominal value 400-4000 mOsm: mean value ≤ 0.5% from normal value
- Precision (Within-run): standard deviation ≤ 2 mOsm/kg H2O between 0 and 400 mOsm; standard deviation ≤ 0.5% of value between 400 to 4000 mOsm
- Drift: Less than 1 mOsm/kg H2O per month
- Pipettor Accuracy < 1%
- Electrical voltage 100-240 VAC (50/60 Hz)