You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Agilent 708-DS offers an intelligent design and a platform which can be configured for the system that best suits your needs. From manual to motorized lift mechanisms, automated features such as dosage delivery, in vessel temperature control and measurement, and motorized sampling manifolds, the 708-DS is your platform for standardization.
- Flexible instrumentation to accommodate a range of laboratory workflows. The 708-DS is available with either a manual or motorized lift mechanism, and with any or all of the automation options for dosage delivery, temperature control and monitoring, and media sampling
- Integration Capabilities. Agilent offers a variety of modular automation components, which may be easily integrated with the 708-DS
- Manual and Instrument-Controlled Options. Whether you need a quick manual solution for dissolution testing, or prefer high-throughput automation options, the 708-DS apparatus offers complete flexibility
- Intuitive user interface with easy navigation. Touch screen display ensures method setup, storage, and operation is simple and fast. Provides control of instrument settings, testing parameters, and diagnostics
- Customizable and interchangeable accessory components enable you to choose specific vessels, baskets, paddles, and shafts, and make the switch from one to the other simply and quickly
- Optional Enhancements. Focus on other lab tasks while your media heats using AutoTemp. Meet regulatory guidelines, while ensuring maximum productivity, with the 8000 Dissolution Sampling Station
- Open Access Design allows for easy verification and measurement of physical parameters; mechanical calibration is quick and easy