You have no items in your shopping cart.
Beckman Coulter Vi-Cell XR Cell Viability Analyzer
Vi-CELL XR Cell Analyzer Features
The Vi-CELL™ Cell Viability Analyzer provides an automatic means to perform the Trypan Blue Dye Exclusion method, allowing users to load up to 10 samples at once for easy and automated cell analysis. Vi-CELL software offers pre-programmed and customizable analysis options for consistent and accurate analysis of simple cell systems or your own cell line.
Powerful, Flexible Software
- Bioprocess tracking, auto-sampler queue & control monitoring features
- Real-time cellular imaging for data parameters not available with standard aperture cell counting methods
- Provides results for percent viability, total cell & viable cell concentration and mean cell size
- 12-position auto sampler for walk-away sample analysis
- Samples within 50 x 103 to 1 x 107 cells/mL range require no dilution
- Customizable cell types for analyzing diverse cell species
- Key cell culture parameters to help you optimize and monitor the bioprocess
- Results can be viewed easily on the screen or exported for off-line analysis
- Through integration partners we offer optional automated online sample introduction for real-time cell analysis for improved bioprocess monitoring and control
Compliance and Validation
- 21 CFR Part 11 enabled with audit trail, electronic signature capability, secure sign-on, multiple user level permissions & administrative configuration tools