You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Space saving design is smaller than other flash chromatography systems on the market, freeing scarce hood space for other uses.
- Solvent and waste management prevents columns from drying and waste containers from hazardous overflows.
- Large touch screen 10.4 inch (26.4 cm) puts the most used controls on a single, easy to read display.
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) identifies columns and loads the appropriate method for the best separation. With reusable bonded-phase columns, the system tracks the number of runs on the column as well as the last solvent used, so you know whether you need to flush the column.
- RFID identification of fraction collection racks sets the maximum fraction size to prevent overflows.
- No waiting to access data - networking lets you connect to the CombiFlash Rf+ to monitor and remotely control your experiment, analyze data, and print to network printers.
- Rapid column air purge prevents solvent from being discarded with the used column. It is better for the environment, safer in the lab, and eliminates messy column removal.
- TLC Rf to Gradient calculator determines optimal separation parameters while minimizing run time.
- Easy scale-up with built-in method-scaling means you won’t need to re-develop your method. You save time when you increase reaction size. You can even scale up to a 3 kg column run on a CombiFlash Torrent.
- Back pressures to 200 psi for improved separations.
|Flow Rate Range||1 - 200 mL/min|
|Maximum Pressure||200 psi (14 bar)|
|Detection||UV (UV-Vis optional) + ELSD|
|Spray Chamber Temperature
||Ambient to 120 °C
|Drift Tube Temperature
||10 - 70 °C
|Gas Requirements||65 psi (4.6 BAR) ± 5 psi (0.3 BAR) Nitrogen or other inert gas|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||24 x 14.1 x 17 in (61.0 x 35.8 x 43.2 cm)|